Circle of Friends consists of a number of circles that work in various ways to support asylum seekers and refugees. Eighteen of the Circles are located in the greater Adelaide metropolitan area with one in Sydney and two in the Ballarat (Victoria) area. The following circles regularly run fundraising events and welcome new members (click on each circle to see more information on the group).
- Blackwood – Hills Circle of Friends (Circle 7)
- Willunga Circle of Friends (Circle 11)
- Circle 1
- Rapid Response For Refugees (Circle 110)
- Wayville (Circle 111)
- Family Reunion (Circle 115)
- Circle of Welcome (Circle 92)
All circles report to the Circle of Friends Australia Inc. Board. You can read the most recent Chair’s 2018 AGM report on the organisation here.