Circle of Friends consists of a number of circles that work in various ways to support asylum seekers and refugees. Eighteen of the Circles are located in the greater Adelaide metropolitan area with one in Sydney and two in the Ballarat (Victoria) area. The following circles regularly run fundraising events and welcome new members (click on each circle to see more information on the group).
- Circle 1
- Rent Relief during COVID (Circle 3)
- Blackwood – Hills Circle of Friends (Circle 7)
- Willunga Circle of Friends (Circle 11)
- Rapid Response For Refugees (Circle 110)
- Wayville (Circle 111)
- Circle of Hope (Circle 114)
- Family Reunion (Circle 115)
- Circle 121
- Broadview (Circle 122)
- COVID Support (Circle 124)
All circles report to the Circle of Friends Australia Inc. Board.